Online Marketing Virtual Assistant
Today, online marketing often trumps offline, especially for small businesses who must build on what works and eliminate wasted marketing spend. Online allows a business owner to see in black and white what campaigns work, which need improving and which are clearly never going to produce the return they need. In the world of offline traditional advertising – distributing flyers for example – the “shotgun approach” just doesn’t offer these same benefits. Offline marketing forces you to hope and pray that you’ll happen to stumble on your ideal customer. It also makes it very difficult to know exactly what element of your campaign went well so as to repeat again!
An Online Marketing Virtual Assistant will transform your approach. They will help target your ideal customer with pinpoint accuracy, wherever they may hang out, before engaging them appropriately. Social media, email marketing, SEO, content writing, online ad campaigns… the list goes on. Do you have the experience to know what is the best approach or the time to find out? It may make much more sense to hire a UK-based Online Marketing Virtual Assistant instead.
Did you know?
- Google searches total 100 billion per month (Mashable).
- The first position on Google receives over a third of clicks for that search (Advanced Web Ranking).
- 72% of internet users use Facebook (Pew Research Centre).
- 73% of Facebook users say they use the platform for professional purposes (Hubspot).
- Only 17% of marketers that Hubspot surveyed felt outbound marketing provided the highest quality sales leads.
``Marketing is a contest for people's attention.``
An Online Marketing VA from Virtalent
All of Virtalent’s Virtual Assistants are native English speakers based in the UK. There are no time zone differences or language barriers to contend with, plus your new Online Marketing Virtual Assistant would be at the end of the phone whenever you need to speak. Our plans start at just £240 per month.
What type of tasks can an Online Marketing Virtual Assistant help you with each month?
- Social media management
- Email marketing (from sending out newsletters to creating an autoresponder series)
- Content creation, e.g. white papers and reports
- Maintaining a blog
- Writing website copy
- Maintaining an online ad campaign
- Reporting on campaign performance
- … and much more!
Plus, an Online Marketing Virtual Assistant will have passed through a rigorous selection process which includes a review of their CV and portfolio, a background check by Onfido and two interviews. Less than 2% of those that apply to work with us are successful!