Your Virtalent VA can do the behind-the-scenes work needed to pull off a great event.
Research & Reports
Keep on top of trends, insights and pull all the stats you need – with your VA’s help.
You’ll never miss a message or forget to respond with a VA in charge of your emails.
Finance information often elusive? Your VA can help the experts get the info they need.
Manage Your Busy Diary
When you’ve got a lot on your plate things can change pretty fast.
Day-to-day stuff like meeting times, dates, venues and locations, can spiral out of control. But by handing diary access over to your trusted VA you can avoid any clashes.Our Virtual Personal Assistants can:
- Find meeting spaces and make arrangements to get you there on time
- Match meeting requests with times and locations to suit you
- Keep track of your movements to optimise your time away from the office
- Reschedule appointments when necessary
- Book new and fancy restaurants that’ll wow your clients
Achieve ‘Inbox Zero’
You won’t suffer from email overload with the help of a Virtual Assistant. This isn’t their first inbox rodeo.
Not only can they separate the wheat from the chaff, they can also proactively follow up on important matters and chase other people when needed.
‘Inbox zero’ is finally within sight.A Virtual PA can:
- Flag and forward important mail so you don’t miss anything major
- Reply to urgent messages when you’re busy
- Follow up, chase and take action on outstanding issues by email
- Organise mailbox folders, labels and tags to keep everything clear and accessible
- Act as your reliable point of contact for incoming enquiries
Do What You Do Best
Hand over the reins to a Virtual PA so you can stay on track.Book A Consultation
Heading Out & About?
Organising travel arrangements yourself can take up a lot of valuable time.
That’s where a VA can help: they can find out what suits your schedule, budget and needs when work (or play) whisks you away.Virtual Assistants can handle everything:
- Source hotels near where you need to be to save you time on arrival
- Cross-reference your schedule to find flights, trains and transfers that suit you
- Make life easier by organising visas, insurance and other add-ons
- Arranging visas and travel documentation
- Sketch out a travel itinerary to keep your busy schedule on track when you’re away
- Need a holiday? Your VA can use their contacts to find you a welcome break
Preparing For a Big Meeting?
Fail to prepare, prepare to fail. With a VA you need not worry. They can coordinate the logistics, venue, briefings and follow-up: the complete package.A Virtual PA can:
- Carry out competitor and industry research
- Write up and issue agendas to prep everyone ahead of time/li>
- Dial into calls and take notes; quickly turning them into post-meeting minutes
- Draw up slide decks and create key documents for those attending
- Find and book the perfect venue; one that suits everyone
Smoother Event Organisation
Like meetings, events take a lot of time to organise. And it takes a special type of person to keep on top of everything: suppliers, catering, accommodation, speakers and delegates.Our VAs have got your back. They can:
- Find the perfect venue and make sure it fits with your needs, budgets and schedules
- Stay in constant contact with those attending, speaking and offering services
- Make sure brochures are printed and logistics are taken care of
- Book caterers, arrange hotels and make sure everyone gets there on time
- Liaise with attendees and delegates to inform them of updates
Meet Our Expert VAs
See what our Virtual Personal Assistants can do for you.
Lisa is a highly experienced Executive Assistant with a wide range of office management skills – from PA support to project management. A self-starter who’s worked for numerous senior business leaders, she’s used to working remotely and knows what growing businesses need.more details
Debbie’s just as comfortable supporting marketing initiatives as she is providing executive PA support. She’s done so for herself, and for some leading blue chip businesses, for the past 20 years. Content writing, social media management, meeting prep and travel booking are all well within her expertise.more details
Marketing VA, Sheena, is no stranger to supporting big brands and small startups on a range of initiatives – from product launches to brand management. With a BA in marketing and as a former Head of Marketing, her impressive CV speaks for itself. She knows how to get maximum impact.more details
For the last 30 years, Clare has covered pretty much every area you’d expect an experienced VA to have worked in: from recruitment support to financial admin and entrepreneurship. She holds a CIM in Marketing and has worked as a Marketing and Operations Manager during her extensive career.more details
Having supported senior CEOs in their careers at brands ranging from the BBC to MTV, Steph not only has years of media experience working as an Executive Assistant but she has also built on her passion for the industry - securing both a media production degree and a postgraduate diploma in Marketing. Multi-talented Steph thrives in customer service or research roles, equally as much as writing engaging content.more details
Handle Your Admin
Admin tasks are second nature to our VAs! They can pretty much tackle any task you send their way; adding them to their to-do lists and getting them done in next-to-no time.Let your VA:
- Update your CRM system, to make sure all data is present and correct
- Collect data from booking systems and reply to website enquiries
- Transcribe audio notes, and draft letters and emails, to better leverage your time
- Format all kinds of documents and collate presentation material
Achieve Work-Life Balance
You have a busy life. Hobbies. Friends. Families. Mortgages. Making good on your gym membership (!). Fitting it all in is a must. Having a Virtalent Virtual PA earmark time for the important and essential things makes them worth their weight in gold.Your Personal Executive Assistant can:
- Schedule in doctors, dentists and other personal appointments
- Send flowers to your dearest when you’re working late (again)
- Remember to send gifts on birthdays, weddings, bar mitzvahs, etc.
- Make sure you book out time to de-stress and relax
- Research far-flung flights and exotic holidays around your busy diary
Everything You Need. And Then Some.
Each Virtalent VA offers their own excellent expertiseBook A Consultation
Manage Your Finances
VAs do a great job of staying on top of your finances. Though they’re not accountants, they run a tight ship when it comes to money management; supporting you with day-to-day admin, expenses and by liaising with your appointed finance professionals.Task a Virtalent VA to:
- Handle bills, purchase orders and other fiddly financial tasks
- Take the hassle out of expense filing
- Chase unpaid invoices to keep cash flow on track
- Chasing unpaid invoices
- Keep an eye on transactions by reconciling spending
- Save time by sourcing info for your accountant or bookkeeper
Ramp Up Reports & Presentations
In business, presentations and reports go with the territory. Instead of handling all of the cumbersome research, stats, facts and figures yourself, challenge your Virtual PA to collate the data you need to craft a standout story.Our Virtual Personal Assistants can:
- Research, collate and create management reports for investors and stakeholders
- Liaise with partners and staff to gather essential report info
- Work with contributors to ensure presentations are on-time and on-brand
- Conduct desk research to verify all facts and figures
- Quality check contributed material to make sure it fits with the overall report style
Director, Optima Hair
Peter MurthaDirector, Optima Hair
WELL DONE! I am so pleased with what our Virtual Assistant is doing for us.Book a free consultation
Lorna MonkCOO, Ignite Hospitality
Fantastic service. We've used Virtalent for 1 year with the same brilliant PA. The head office service is reliable and prompt, and our Virtual PA is dedicated and so professional. It's a pleasure working with them. We love our PA - she’s lovely, so professional and proving to be more invaluable every day! Virtalent are an excellent resource that we wouldn't hesitate to recommend.Book a free consultation
John BrownDirector, Don’t Cry Wolf
We have been very lucky to have our PA, Lisa, on board. She has helped with everything from diary management to travel arrangements, booking personal engagements and even a bit of party planning. She is a hero.Book a free consultation
Jennie WinhallSocial innovation consultant
Having an Executive Assistant / EA has also made a big difference to the people around me. They are better able to get my time and attention. Having her support has meant that a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders and has massively increased my capacity. I am finding that I have the time and energy to take up more opportunities – I feel much freer in what’s possible, because it’s no longer just me.Book a free consultation
Daniel SokolBarrister and Founder, Alpha Academic Appeals
Our Virtalent PA has allowed the whole operation to run efficiently, which is particularly important in our field as appeal deadlines can be tight.Book a free consultation
I love this company. They are really good at listening and working out what you need as a client. I had a fabulous experience of working with them and would highly recommend them to anyone no matter what their needs - big or small.Book a free consultation
Emily LeadbetterCo-Founder, Blue & Green Communications
Virtalent have provided us with a highly professional, reliable and friendly service. They have taken a huge weight off our shoulders, which means we can concentrate on other parts of our business. We would recommend them to any company looking for Virtual Personal Assistants.Book a free consultation
Dan MilesBusiness coach and consultant
Virtalent has been supporting my business for more than a year now, both with personal and business tasks. Emily, my Virtual PA, is an essential part of the team and I rely on her for everything, from liaising with my clients to ensuring I’m where I need to be at the right time for every meeting. I couldn’t recommend highly enough the support she and Virtalent have provided!Book a free consultation